Brew single cup filter coffee in a few easy steps (works great for tea too):
Fill it. Cup it. Brew it.
- Fill it
Open and fill your BrewSpoon with 15g to 18g of your favourite, coarsely ground coffee. Close it.
- Cup it
Place your closed BrewSpoon in your empty cup and fill the cup with hot water.
- Brew it
Stir for roughly 60 to 90 seconds until all the air is released from the BrewSpoon chamber and allow it to brew for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
– Make a single cup of filter coffee in minutes rather than a full pot
– Great for on the go, at the office, camping or travelling
– Customise your coffee experience with more or less ground coffee for a stronger or weaker brew
– Quickly dispose of used coffee grounds and easy to clean
– Made from 100% safe, food-grade polypropylene (plastic) and 150 micron 304L stainless steel, in Cape Town, South Africa.
What’s in the box
1 x BrewSpoon coffee or tea infuser